Roll Off Dumpsters > Construction Dumpsters . Mixed Solid Waste Dumpsters
Dumpsters are available in five different sizes. (length x width x height)
- 6 cubic yards - 9ft x 8ft x 3ft
- 10 cubic yards - 12ft x 7.5ft x 3.5ft
- 15 cubic yards - 14ft x 7.5ft x 5ft
- 20 cubic yards - 19ft x 7.5ft x 4ft
- 30 cubic yards - 21ft x 7.5ft x 6ft
* dimensions are approximate and may vary depending on the roll off manufacturer.
Terms and Conditions for all dumpsters
- The roll off cannot be filled higher than the sides.
- The customer assumes all responsibility for any damage from the truck or dumpster at the site address from the street, alley and curb in.
- Please call the office to schedule a pick-up of your dumpster. The rental period is 7 days. You may be charged for any additional days that you have the dumpster.
- Unacceptable Material: Hazardous waste, dirt, industrial waste, chemical products, oil filters, herbicides & pesticides, radioactive material, solvents, paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), other flammable liquids, aerosol cans, propane tanks, motor oil, transmission oil/lubricating/hydraulic oil/oil filters, contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.}, antifreeze, petroleum-contaminated soil/lead paint chips, batteries, fluorescent tubes, railroad ties, medical waste, asbestos, animals, barrels, all liquids.
- You are responsible and will be charged for any appliances, mattresses and box springs, tires, televisions and computer monitors that are in the dumpster.
- You will need to check with your city before placing a dumpster on the street. Some cities do not allow dumpsters to be placed in the street. Other cities may require a permit for street placement.
- Construction/remodeling material included would be drywall, roofing, siding, concrete, asphalt, carpet, insulation, doors, windows, fencing, etc.
- Construction debris loads are limited to building related materials only! You will be charged for a mixed load if there are items that are not construction /demolition related in your dumpster.
- Yard waste, branches, trees and stumps are NOT allowed in a construction load.
- No building materials containing hazardous materials – for example ceiling tiles that contain asbestos, windows with lead paint or railroad ties.
- Caulking containing polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s) are NOT allowed in the dumpsters. (Structures built prior to 1979 may have caulking containing PCB’s.)
Mixed Solid Waste Dumpsters
- Use for the disposal of clothing, furniture, misc. household trash
- In addition to the unacceptable materials listed below, dirt, rock and concrete are not allowed in mixed loads.
- Appliances, mattresses and box springs, televisions, computer monitors and tires may be placed in the dumpster for an additional charge.
- Extra charges must be paid prior to dumpster pick up.
- No yard waste, branches, trees or stumps.